We would be more than happy to explore a tailored sponsorship package but typically we would be able to offer:
- Targeted publicity to a cohort of Cambridge students who are passionate about tech/entrepreneurship
- Prominent display of a company logo on our website/our material
- Direct access to our Cluster students through CVs
- Content for your own CSR initiatives
A long-term goal of ours is to be able to provide development resources for our hackers. We believe that providing these sort of resources helps to create better projects and, for sponsors, a group of graduating students who have technical experience with novel tools from the outset. With this in mind, we would welcome any support including (but not limited to):
- Cash funding to be allocated to particularly novel projects
- Computing cluster time/resources
- Test hardware (such as VR Headsets)
- Hardware components for 'maker' projects
- Funding to support Cluster and Aspire events
- Great publicity!
Interested? Please reach out at: [email protected].
We would like to thank our sponsors for their support. If you would like to sponsor us, please get in touch through: [email protected]hackbridge.io